Wednesday, February 1, 2012

PLUTONIUM AEROSOL PAINT




This is a quickie to show some love for Meredith Fleischer, who came down form Detroit w/gifts from the factory of this ( KIK ASS) paint line Plutonium. The line is being re-branded from it's formal name of "PLUTONIUM G" . Just wanted to say thanks for recognizing my works, and I love the new product. If your intrested in high quality professional grade aerosol paint, that is thick covers well and made in the US of A(thats right!) then check them out at www.plutoniumpaint.com

2 comments:

  1. I have recently started a website, the information you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thank you for all of your time & work.
    ACDelco 172-2012 Brake Pressure Relay

    ReplyDelete
  2. no problem , thanx for checking out my shit!

    ReplyDelete