Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Custom Tour Bus Bunk Bed Interior Mural

So back a few months ago , I posted progress shots of this interior mural of these custom bunk beds built to look like a tour bus. I was hired to paint scenes in the windows of ( Hollywood, LONDON BRIDGE, AND MANHATTAN ) w/ the old school purple crush velvet curtains in between. I then added a 8 track player and a couple of speakers, to keep the tour bus feeling flowing throughout. Lastly the pods of outer frame of the bus were done in that nice purple fade. The electrician Brian came in and pimped it out w/ these interchangeable LED'S , we set it on purple of course, and then completion has arrived after putting the mattress on..........had a blast w/ this except for all the fumes I inhaled even w/ a respirator. Anyhow , enjoy the pics.......Thanks Melody for believing that I could make your concept become a reality.



































No comments:

Post a Comment